Support This Blogger

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The Cash Cow's death warrant has been officially signed by ¢om¢a$t-$p€¢ta¢or, and the warrant will be executed upon the conclusion of the Phantoms' offseason.

Prepare for the constant trumpeting from The Organ-Eye-Zation announcing a barbecue in celebration of the esteemed Cash Cow's life, where hamburgers made FROM the Cash Cow will be served. Step right up, get your burgers, there are only a limited number of them, and once they're gone, they're GONE. Don't miss your chance.

I posted at length about it already, and I'm not up to doing it again. So hit this link if you're interested in seeing my relatively unvarnished opinion. And when I say "relatively unvarnished", I mean "I intentionally kept my vocabulary choices family-friendly, despite feeling the intense temptation to do otherwise".

Still... there are some figli di puttana whose names have been inscribed, in indelible ink, on my Excrement Roster. I'll not forget this action today, nor will I forget the agents who are behind it. Read: ¢om¢a$t-$p€¢ta¢or brass not named Ed Snider and not an integral part of the Flyers front office. In particular, Mr. Luukko is cordially (or not) invited to go Fuukko himself, as are the people from the limb-of-Satan Cordish Company that proposed this abomination of a business decision in the first place.

When I think about it, though, patronizing the new affiliate, wherever it is located, will now be an EASIER decision to justify. Why? Because ¢om¢a$t-$p€¢ta¢or will not own it and therefore my money won't be going to ¢om¢a$t-$p€¢ta¢or. There's most definitely something to be said in favor of that prospect.

No comments: