Support This Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2016

Awaiting the Blizzard

The city and state are prepping for the major blizzard that's supposed to arrive tonight, and last well into tomorrow.

Fortunately for those of us who reported to work as normal, the evening rush hour is not likely to be impacted by this. If anything, it might be a little easier than usual, given the lower number of ridership I noticed this morning going in to work. I might not have to arm-wrestle anybody for a seat on the bus. ;-)

The break room here continues to astound. 55 degrees this morning... edging gently upward to 56 degrees now. Yikes! Pardon me while I make more tea, stat. 


1 comment:

Linda said...

I heard about the blizzard. Not sure if it will head my way or not... Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.