Support This Blogger

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Prepping for possible consignment sales

I have sorted all my existing jewelry, separating out the ones that either fit Valentine's Day or fit the Pantone Spring 2013 Color Wheel. To my pleasant surprise, the vast majority of what I've made already fits the Spring Color Wheel profile.

I guess the jewelry supply vendors are following the Color Wheel, too, and are selling supplies that they know will be popular in the upcoming months.

There are a couple of older pieces that I will re-do, however, now that my style has evolved somewhat. I can see a different way to highlight the attributes of the stones, and I think it would be even more favorable to make the pieces in the way I'm imagining them now.

When that's accomplished, I will head out to the Avenue, to the two places where I discussed selling items on consignment (or, if I can negotiate it, selling the pieces to them outright).

No comments: