Support This Blogger

Monday, October 11, 2010

Woo hoo, Phillies!

Nice work, Phillies, for sweeping the Reds and clinching the NLDS series! Next up, the NLCS series, with either the Giants or Braves. Meanwhile, the Flyers and Phantoms have both started their seasons. So life is good. :-)

In other news, I've been curtailing the making of plans for the time being. I know there's a surgery in the near future, but I don't know when. So the best bet will be not to commit to things, only to find out that I will be in the immediately-post-surgery phase of recuperation and not able to attend.

I have the first appointment with the surgeon at the crack of dawn on Wednesday, so I'll have a better idea of what's going on once I've peppered him with questions.

I have a feeling I'm going to be having a word with my regular doctor, though, in addition to the surgeon. I'm starting with the fatigue attacks again. I needed a nap this afternoon, which was fine at the time, but the end result involved not feeling tired when night rolled around. I'm finally getting sleepy (at 3 AM, sigh...), so I'm going to try to actually GET some sleep.

No comments: