Support This Blogger

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

.

My dad saw our new (to us) car at the shop, which is near my parents' house. He gave it the thumbs-up. :-)

My cousin Tony is in the ER even as I type. He was supposed to have his gall bladder out in early January 2010, but it looks like the surgery might have to be sooner than that. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, as he's been feeling horrid for weeks. With luck, if he has to have the surgery now, it will translate into feeling better when the holidays come around. As it was, the original schedule would have left him to deal with dreadful gall bladder symptoms through Christmas and New Year's Day. Phooey on THAT.

On a side note, I'm typing this post with my new cell phone. My old one was on its last legs, with buttons that barely functioned and a memory leak that made the phone freeze up several times daily. I have a lot to get used to with this phone, as it's very different in design from its predecessor. Practice will, I'm sure, make perfect.

No comments: