Support This Blogger

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm glad to report that I enjoyed the Italian class last night.

I'm saddened to report that the mutual friend of Joe M. and I, with whom I went to the class, had to leave early due to an emergency. Just prior to the class, the mutual friend's husband called to tell her that a couple with whom they are friends and neighbors had suffered an unexpected tragedy: the husband unexpectedly passed away. My friend went home to show support to the newly-bereaved widow.

So do please remember that couple in your prayers and thoughts. I've never met them, but knowing that my friend is a good person, I'd say that anyone whom she holds in high regard must be good people, also.

Boy, there's been a lot of tough-to-accept news coming this way recently. :( I sure hope we start getting a raft of GOOD news items coming in soon, to counterbalance the sad things that have been going on lately.

No comments: