Support This Blogger

Sunday, July 08, 2007

And now it's time for a Very Important Announcement:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!


I hope your Big Five Oh is a great one!

In other news... remember those posts I wrote a few weeks ago, mentioning that clubphoto.com had gone dark, winkflash.com had purchased their photos, and that I was awaiting my photos to be migrated to a winkflash account?

Well, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the photos are, in fact, in place. The bad news is that I lost ALL the freaking captions because it appears that winkflash doesn't HAVE captions! Ratsin' fratsin' goshdarn flippin' miserable rotten sufferin' freaking SUCCOTASH!

I am going to have to get creative and work my tail off to reproduce the captions I had on some of those albums. Eeeee, my nerves! I wonder if winkflash will add caption capabilities if they get enough emails from former clubphoto members?

No comments: