Support This Blogger

Thursday, December 04, 2003

This morning I parked facing the park (no pun intended) across the street from the building where I work. I happened to be looking directly at a softball field when I turned off the ignition.

The first thing that caught my eye was an ENORMOUS hill of sand that appears to be smack in the middle of the ballfield. It's got to be at least six feet high. Either it's the biggest pitcher's mound in history, or they're about to start renovating the ballfield during the off-season.

That pile of sand might just start looking like a pile of snow in a few hours, though... we're supposed to have some accumulation of snow tonight. UGH, just what I need, to drive through snow in the morning. I hope the roads aren't a mess. (And in any event, I'd rather do THIS drive to NJ in winter weather than that frightful commute to Norristown.)

No comments: