Support This Blogger

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Recruiting Volunteers

Some of the recent text-message batches are geared toward recruiting folks to take part in phone banks for the Candidate Of Our Choice.

I am delighted to report that there is no shortage of people who responded that they were ALREADY volunteering to make calls, send texts, mail postcards, and so on.

I sincerely hope this bodes well for the outcome on November 3.

Oh, also, I got the email yesterday that my mail-in ballot has safely arrived at our county's election office. So now I know that my vote will be getting counted when the time comes, and I need not brave the crowds. I regret to report that the COVID numbers are starting to creep upward in this region, and who knows what they will look like in three weeks' time? So hooray for not having to go out into crowds of people to cast a vote.

Blue Wave 2020! 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

No comments: