Support This Blogger

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busy day!

Well, today was a busy day. It started off with my first interpretation of the new Mass translation. Today was the day that the Church began using the new translation of the Roman Missal. I had the opportunity to read through everything last night, so I was not bombarded by brand-new things this morning. Everything went all right, but I'm still aggravated that they changed some of those things at all. Some parts of the Mass, they should have left alone. MHO.

So from there, I headed over to the fourth meeting of the Italian Museum committee. We had a dinner meeting at Café Valentino. First was meeting, then was dinner. We got a lot accomplished during the meeting part, and the food was absolutely fantastic. When I say phenomenal, I mean it.

I even had 2 inches of wine. That might not sound like much, but my norm is 0 inches of wine. I can't even remember the last time I had more than a sip. The last time I can think of was about eight or nine years ago. So now between the work, the food, and the wine, I'm very sleepy. I think I'll take a nap. :-)

No comments: