Support This Blogger

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Photoworks to Shutterfly

Photoworks sent me an email that their site's closing and I could transfer my 951 photos to Shutterfly.

My first thought was, "I have an account with Photoworks? 951 pictures' worth, yet?"

But I think I know what they are. I used to belong to a site called ClubPhoto. *That* site closed and I had to transfer a ton of pictures elsewhere. I'm wondering if Photoworks is the destination site from THAT transfer.

Now that I've authorized the transfer, I can't actually go look at my photos and see what they are. But when the transfer completes, I'll go have a look at the pictures and then I'll know when and where they were taken.

Edit to add: Nope. Club Photo transferred their images to Winkflash. So I'm still in the dark as to how I got nearly 1000 images onto a site that I don't even remember having an account with.

I wonder if I used them in the process of creating one of the Phantoms Phan Club player scrapbooks? I used to take, and print, tons of game photos for those books. I guess I'll just have to wait "up to 48 hours" until my images can be viewed. Mysteries, mysteries.

No comments: