Support This Blogger

Friday, March 12, 2004

Oh, dear. Can it really be a month and a half since I last posted? YIKES!

Mea culpa. The gap in posting started because for about a week, I was dealing with either a full-fledged migraine or the minor headache and other symptoms that tend to be the precursor of a migraine. After that, I was not only out of the habit of jotting thoughts down on a regular basis, but I kept thinking "Oh, I have so much stuff to catch up on. I'm busy now, I'll do it later".

Well, the more stuff I felt I had to post while playing catchup, the more daunting the task looked.

Finally, today I decided, "Phooey. I'm just going to pick up from here and move forward. If I think of anything that oughta be mentioned, that happened during the past few weeks of downtime, I'll just say it."

So... I'm baaaack. :o)

And just in time, too. The Phantoms Phan Club is going on a trip to Manchester to see our boys play the Monarchs. It ought to be a fun trip. And it's sure to be something that I want to post about. So it's time to dust off the ol' blog and get back into the swing of things.

No comments: