Support This Blogger

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stepping it up

I finally resumed going to the gym in June. It was the day after Father's Day when I decided that enough was enough, and it was time to return to the healthy habits that were successful for me a few years ago. The excess pounds need to go, ASAP.

Today, after successfully keeping up a workout regimen 4-5 days a week, I have decided that it's time to go one better. The gym where I go has two levels of membership; currently, I have the lower-level membership. It lets me use their equipment any time I want, but that's it. Tomorrow, I am going to upgrade so I can have access to their trainers. It's not like I plan to train for the Olympics or anything, but my intent is to get fit, and it's not going to happen by sitting on my rump.

Good-freaking-bye to excess pounds. Out they go!

No comments: