Support This Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Latest

I'm getting the hang of using this iPod Touch. It's a very nice piece of technology.

In other news, we had a contingent of about 8 people who went to see a production of Grease last night. A longtime friend of ours was the music director, and it was great to see him again after about ten years. The last time I saw him in person (as opposed to on Facebook), it was not long before Mark and I got married; he was playing the dentist in Little Shop of Horrors. Last night's production of Grease had a lot of actual high school students in the cast, and it was great to see them carry off roles that required not just acting, but singing and dancing. I'm definitely glad we got up to NE Philly to see the show.

Chal is with another group that will be putting on a different show in the spring, so I foresee another group trek to the Northeast Part of the City then.

No comments: