Support This Blogger

Friday, January 28, 2011

Verizon iPhone Release Gets Dated Down To The Hour

Verizon iPhone Release Gets Dated Down To The Hour

For the techno-geeks among us who are looking forward to the release of the iPhone 4 on Verizon... that would be February 3 at 3:00 AM.

Given that the weather forecast could possibly include snow from Monday night through to Thursday morning, I *hope* we don't see people lining up outside stores and camping out. I mean, I'm all about tech, and when I've set my sights on something or have placed an order, I'm as excited as anyone about it. But I'm not so excited that I'd be willing to risk an ER visit over it.

For the record, my phone contract isn't up until late fall, so I've got some months to go before I get any new phone. By then, maybe the iPhone 5 will have been released. We'll see.

No comments: