Support This Blogger

Tuesday, February 02, 2021

New Administration, New Year

 In the weeks since my previous post, we witnessed an insurrection on live TV, we FINALLY got a new President, and what do you know? My first doctor's appointment, post-Biden's inauguration, has showed improved blood pressure.

Maybe after I have some time for the four years of DJT-induced tension to subside, I can go back on the same level of BP meds I was on while Obama was in office.

Just saying.

In the meantime, I am amusing myself with a micro-investment made via ideas from that paragon of sensibility on Reddit, the subreddit r/wallstreetbets. 😁 And when I say MICRO-investing, I'm not kidding. Now I am watching my tiny fraction of a share go πŸ“ˆ and πŸ“‰. (There go the blood pressure improvements, lol.) But I shall continue to haveπŸ’ŽπŸ‘ (diamond hands, as opposed to having paper hands) and hang on for a while.

Or maybe I just have a diamond HEAD, lol. But hey... what have I got to lose but the price I'd normally spend on lunch when I'm working onsite? Where can you get this much drama for under $20? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž

No comments: