Support This Blogger

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Flyers Orange FTW

Late last night, I decided that I was going to invest in a proper iPad case ASAP. So I tracked down an article I'd read a day or so earlier, about top-rated cases for the new generation of the device.

One particular style of case caught my eye, with an adjustable built-in stand. It comes in four colors: black, royal blue, berry, and tangerine.

I was all set to get black. Most of the other peripherals, accessories, etc. that I buy are black, because I don't normally prefer to have eye-catching stuff. But I just kept liking -- REALLY liking -- the orange case.

So at length, I figured, "Aw, what the heck?" and ordered the tangerine case.

Now all I have to do is keep close tabs on the device until sometime next week, when the order arrives.

No comments: