Support This Blogger

Monday, April 24, 2023

Bizarre!

 Well, THAT was bizarre! I just got an email from Blogger, alerting me that one of my posts was put behind a warning screen for having sensitive content.

Then I tracked the post down. It was from June 30, 2003. Say what? The post has been sitting there, minding its own business and troubling no one, for almost 20 years. NOW they decide to put a warning label on it?

For the record, it was a post about a couple of blogs that were created with respect to the US i.n.v.a.s.i.o.n of I.r.a.q. Those blogs were written by people who were in the country at the time: one Iraqi and one US soldier.

Why the post got flagged as sensitive, two months shy of its 20th birthday, is beyond my understanding. But so be it.

I requested a review of their decision. I'm sure they have bots running through all the blog content looking for keywords. I would like a human being to review the post and realize that there is nothing in it that needs a warning label.

No comments: