Support This Blogger

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Still Plugging Away

I haven't posted in a few months, but I am hear to update that I am still plugging away. My not-OKness comes and goes. Depression is a part of the grieving process, so I was not surprised when that started cropping up late in 2021. I had a doctor's appointment already scheduled, so I mentioned this to her when I got there. Her recommendations were to take a Vitamin D supplement and get a light therapy lamp. 

As it happens, her suggestion was timely, as two days prior, I had asked Mark for just such a lamp for Christmas. A friend of mine had posted about getting a sunlight lamp on Facebook for seasonal affective disorder, which I already know I deal with at this time of year. I started shopping for one, and then realized that I had not given Mark my suggestion for a Christmas present yet. So I found a good candidate and then sent Mark the link. It's here now, and I think that it has been helpful. 

Later today, my goal is to start migrating non-crafting thing out of my studio, so I can move some items on the first floor INTO the studio. I had set up the smaller spare bedroom as my studio a few years ago, but over time, there has been some mission creep and things that are not about crafting have been stored there. Now, it's time to do some work to get the studio back into shape. Wish me luck.

No comments: