Support This Blogger

Sunday, November 18, 2012

"Keep Calm and Carry On" isnt working.

You know, I really do try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I'm still trying to, even while multiple other people are up in arms over the situation in question. But those other people have made some pretty salient points, in the course of trying to convince me that I should also be up in arms. Even if I haven't gotten entirely on board with the "up in arms" process yet, I did hear everyone out and they were speaking from the heart. Even so, everyone appears to at least be starting out by communicating in a level-headed manner. That's progress. Here's praying everything STAYS level-headed and on the level. But cripes, I'm upset. My family is small enough. We don't need a rift to make it any smaller. :-(

No comments: